High in fat and calories and moderate in protein and carbs. Great taste and high in fibre, saturated fats, and calories. Contains a range of chemicals including Magnesium, iron and Potassium. Use in smoothies and cooked grains.
Benefits of desiccated coconut Flakes
- Good source of fiber
- Protein source
- Vegan, vegetarian, and keto diet-friendly
- Can be added to both sweet and savory creations
- No added sugar
Where can you use this in your diet?
- Use in baking
- Top breakfast smoothie bowls
- Add to oats when cooking or baking
- Add to homemade energy bars
- Sprinkle on ice cream
- Make macaroons
- Blend into smoothies for extra nutrition
- Add to Indian style curries along with coconut milk for a creamy, coconut-y dish